select saturday nights in october
Book tickets ($35/vehicle) Online In Advance
Parking Lot opens 6:00 PM, movie starts at sunset (approx. 7:00pm) at 1067 Garden Gate Drive (Off HWY 118 Between Haliburton & Carnarvon)
Canada’s First OFF-GRID Drive-In
Little Pit is Canada’s first OFF-GRID Drive-In. Located at Abbey Gardens and featuring a variety of movies, including popular releases and classic favourites, the Little Pit Drive In is the perfect night out!
October 2, 2021
October 9, 2021
October 16, 2021
October 23, 2021
Little Pit Rules
Before the evening’s screening, for the safety and well being of everyone, here are the LITTLE PIT RULES that we need you to be aware of.
- No ‘creative’ parking. Please observe the designated parking spots. They have been set up to maintain appropriate distancing and allow optimum sight lines for everyone.
- Larger vehicles and trucks or SUV’s that will be backing in must use the rear rows.
- If your windows are down or the hatch is open, please do not worry about having your stereo up loud—but do refrain from personal conversation.
- Please keep your interior vehicle lights off whenever possible.
- There are two indoor and two outdoor washrooms available please stand 2 metres or 6 feet apart, if waiting in line.
- When using the washrooms please wash or sanitize your hands before entering and again before exiting the washroom.
- Please stand 2 metres or 6 feet apart, if waiting in line for snacks or beverages.
- Beer will be served on the Haliburton Highlands Brewing patio as well as in the designated side patio, where you can set up lawn chairs in front of the screen. This area is first come first serve.
Enjoy the LITLLE PIT Drive-In @ Abbey Gardens
HUGE gratitude to: Haliburton County Development Corporation; Those Other Movies; everyone at Abbey Gardens; and the LITTLE PIT Crew. ALTERNATIVE ENERGY courtesy Haliburton Solar + Wind.
BIG love to: Barr Gilmore Art + Design; Brenden Black; Hannah Sadlier Photography; Haliburton Highlands Brewing Co.; Haliburton Solar + Wind; Into the Blue Bakery; Positive Media; and Taylor Ray.
ABBEY GARDENS is a non-profit, charitable organization that provides economic and recreational opportunities while furthering our mission to educate our community about living more sustainably and restoring our social and natural environment.
Find us at 1012 Garden Gate Drive, Haliburton,ON. 705.754.GROW (4769)