Playful, nature-inspired outdoor programs for under 5’s and their grownups.
A fun outdoor program for children to explore their natural world through themed stories, walks, activities, hands-on discovery, and crafts. Lil’ Buds is a 1 ½ hour program that runs weekly from mid-May to the end of August, divided into spring and summer sessions. Programs take place outdoors and are modified for safe outdoor interaction. Suitable for children (ages 2-5) and their guardian. Join us for one program or all! Every program has a different book and set of activities, even if it shares a theme! Cost is $12 per child…accompanying grown-ups free!
- It’s Discovery Time! Learn about seasons, water, night & day, metamorphosis and other nature topics.
- What’s Growing in the Garden? Programs about seeds, plants, and growing vegetables.
- Up & Down in the Garden. What goes on above and below the soil? Learn about roots, shoots, worms, insects, and more.
- Over in the Garden. Fun and playful activities in our beautiful garden space.
- Over in the Forest. Fun and playful activities about our forest
- Animal Friends. Garden critters, farm animals and more!
- Honey Week Edition. All things bees and honey.